Monday, August 1, 2011

8/01/2011
5
This morning was (hopefully) the last time I had to jump out of bed, take a shower and make sure the house was ready enough for a crew of construction men to show up at 8 a.m. After over 12 weeks of that daily routine I'm not sure the reality of my freedom has sunk in yet.

But it was worth the hassle. We have a staircase in our house now, leading up to a gorgeous new second story...

And a large new bathroom. You know, one where you can actually stretch your legs out and have to take steps between the shower and the sink. A nice change from the downstairs loo.


Just a little sneak peek of our abode. I'm so happy to have our house back in order. And I fully intend to pick up the blogging pace again.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm pretty excited now to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see it! I am so excited for you guys!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo glad you posted a couple pics. I love how fresh and clean it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours & style you went with! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete