Thursday, August 4, 2011

8/04/2011
3
Being without a (working) sewing machine I am not usually looking for projects that involve needle and thread. However, the situation was dire, I couldn't find any cute curtains that fit Amelia's new tiny nursery window. And then I found this tutorial. Perfect.

Here is proof that I sewed it by hand. Margaret documented it for me. She has gotten really into photography of late.


And if I can complete this in one afternoon by hand (with three kids), imagine how quickly you could get it done!

3 comments:

  1. Elissa, If you need a sewing machine I can loan you mine... I only sew in the winter for some reason so mine just sits in the closet the rest of the year. Let me know & I would love to bring it out and take a peek at your new upstairs! :)

    Kristy
    kkotschedoff@ky3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are inspiring! I've just started settling into my new place in Three Hills and am loving the possibilities...

    sending hugs to you as you enjoy your lovely home & Onset Island this month, Elissa. Our family vacation starts today in Canmore! So excited :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredible, Elissa, to be so productive & talented! I hope your traits will rub off on me a bit :)

    ReplyDelete