Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/29/2010
1
I had such success with my previous subtle hints that I'm seeing if it works again. Thanks to my husband, everyone has been commenting on my amazing bold new red shoes. So I thought I'd try the next item on my wish list.

Just to throw it out there. In case. After all, my birthday is fast approaching...

Turning a quarter of a century old warrants this kind of gift, right? Especially hitting that milestone with three kids. Last year was the first time it kind of hit me that I was starting to get old. You know, really entering the old and mature (hahaha) adult stage. This year it's real. At least I have one more year before I'm considered in my "prime" (and then leaving it). Good thing I have a husband and three beautiful children to cheer me up! (I can say #3 is already beautiful, I've seen the ultrasound.) But I have to say, it's been a good quarter of a century. And I'm hoping for a couple more at least so I can enjoy the grandchildren. And those oaks we planted in our backyard.

And don't ask why I'm posting this at 5 a.m. Mothering is all about loving others more than yourself. First it's sickness, then insomnia, then lack of sleep due to being uncomfortable, then poopy diapers.... You get the idea. But I'm not complaining. Not at all. I can honestly say it is truly worth every second of it. I mean, just look at this face...

Just needed to explain why I've been wandering the house since 3 a.m.

1 comments: