Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/02/2010
This is a brainchild of mine from this summer. Obviously it hasn't gotten very far yet - in a large part due to the fact that expecting another child forced me to tone down my training projects and riding for an extended period of time. But I do still have an interest in extensively expanding it in the future, especially once I am active in that area again. So for all of you horse fanatics: any critiques, tips, questions or helpful suggestions are appreciated! Maybe forcing myself to actually acknowledge it's existence on the world wide web and share it with others will cause me to get started working on it again!

Who knows, maybe it will actually get more universal use than my previous web page projects. At least I got payed to create those. Anyone from my college days remember my work on these sites and attempts to promote them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment