- we will have three kids aged three and under
- we will have been married for 54 months and I will have been pregnant for 27 of those months (right at half the time we've been married)
- only about 6 of those months have I not been eating for (at least) two
- I have been pregnant for three of our four anniversaries
- so far we have had a kid on every odd numbered year (2007, 2009, 2011)
- if we keep this up we could easily have 10-15 kids
These stats make me smile. And I count myself a very blessed woman. Obviously we don't know yet how big our family will be (and I highly doubt we will be one of the 10-15 kid families), but every child is such a wonderful gift and I am very grateful that our family has grown so quickly. And when people in the store remark, with raised eyebrows, that I certainly have my hands full I just smile and respond that it's a lot of fun. They are certainly well worth any trouble they may cause.
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.