Thursday, May 16, 2013

5/16/2013
2
The weather is warming up, time to relax poolside.....with the goose.

Even Harpo knows that nothing beats a good drink from the hose on a hot summer afternoon.


Pool Time!
 Last one in is a rotten egg!  ....
Here lies the cunning goose, his innocent victims oblivious to the imminent danger.....
Dun dun, Dun dun, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
Nom nom nom nom

I think Harpo has been reading too many Calvin & Hobbes....


I look down my nose at you.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, Think about it every night and day, Spread my wings & fly away....

I'll fly away, oh Glory, I'll fly away, when I die, Hallelujah, by and by....
Fly like an eagle, to the sea, Fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me...
To infinity, and beyond!
May the Lord bless you, my children.
Quick, escape while you can!
...I wanna roll with, the gangstas....


These are my peoples.
Okay, I'm done.

2 comments: