Monday, January 21, 2013

1/21/2013
1
My pilates dvds may get sadly neglected but nothing gives a full body workout like giving three children a riding lesson while baby-wearing the youngest. I don't consider myself an extreme baby-wearer by any means, but out in the arena I feel like I'm helping bring it to new levels. Lifting, balancing, walking, breathing, stretching around four kids to find that dropped grooming brush... Practical pilates, equestrian style.

Thankfully I have some patient equine partners to help me out.



1 comments:

  1. excellent choice, Elissa! ;)
    It's funny, as we were learning about some perinatal exercises in maternity nursing class yesterday... I'll have to add yours (and possibly a whole new category) to the list!
    I really like this picture, too. It looks like everybody's engaged & having fun!

    ReplyDelete