Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8/19/2008
2

There's few joys in life that can compare with the warm yummy goodness of fresh homemade bread. And to add to that joy I got to use my new amazing bread knife (thanks to the Dodson family for allowing us to upgrade our knife set!). This recipe has been handed down from my great-great-grandmother Susanna Anderson Lebeck. I would share the wealth if I didn't feel like I was leaking a family secret. So the best I can do is offer to share when I get visitors.

And this is what we did this weekend:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elissa, I am the ggranddaughter of Susanna Amanda Lebeck. My Dad is your Grandpa Lyle's cousin. I just about fell of my chair when I saw her Swedish Rye Recipe. I you ever feel you can share with another family member I would be so very grateful.It looks amazing and I will keep it a family recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,
      So glad you found this and I would love to share the recipe with you! I tried sending it to an old email I had of yours from some past communication with Grandpa, but it got returned. Just sent it to you thru the ancestry.com site, let me know if you get it okay or if there is a better way to send it!

      Delete