Monday, April 7, 2008

4/07/2008
It's been a while since I've tried my hand at blogging. My husband informs me that I have to have an inaugural post before actually beginning, so this post has been created in order to satisfy that requirement.

I just finished reading through all of my previous blogging attempts, and, while inconsistent and often quite random, they were quite enjoyable to skim over - at least for me. Most of the posts were created while I was yet attending MO State University, a time when I was not very religious in keeping a journal. So I am glad that I have some account of the good times that occurred. And I am still not religious in keeping a journal, so perhaps I am creating a blog to help my motivation for that. It is also a good way to keep others (if they choose to subject themselves to this blog) in touch with our family. How Margaret is growing and changing every day and by what diversions we are kept entertained. Perhaps a third reason to keep a blog is to create an opportunity for me to brush up on my exceedingly rusty writing skills.

So with that said, I hope to show more consistency in my blogging updates than I have in the past, and I wish to say good luck to any who brave these entries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment