Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27/2009
1
My daughter is all girl. I painted her toes for the first time this weekend and she was completely enchanted. She sat perfectly still on the bathroom counter watching in amazement and then as soon as I plunked her down on the floor she ran into the kitchen squealing to daddy, lifting her feet up and pointing to her toes. Every time her toes re-appear from underneath her high chair tray or out of shoes she notices them with fresh excitement and points them out to me saying "oooo, pretty!". Apparently pink toes speak to a girl's heart from a young age.


1 comments:

  1. How sweet! Great picture, Elissa. Somehow, I'm not sure I'd get the same reaction if I painted Charlie's toes pink... better stick to spiked hair, if that.:-) How're you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete